Tuesday, March 11, 2014

One of my biggest fears happened to two girls very close to me. They were only three when it started. He was their babysitters brother. He would "watch" them instead. It went on for about a year or so before their parents figured it out. They told the police. The boy was seventeen and was not tried as an adult, though he should have been. With the situation being very serious and awkward, the two families of the little girls moved away. Those little girls are now twenty, and have grown a lot from this trial, but have also struggled with depression. My intention of posting this is not to scare you, but to say that things do happen. It is okay to fear. In fact, it is healthy to fear. It keeps you cautious and aware. 

2 comments:

  1. Too real. As a father of a young girl, this scares the H out of me.

    It's why I don't think we've had anyone other than our parents watch our kids.

    ReplyDelete