Thursday, April 17, 2014

The sky is clear, and it's a windy night.

Staring at me with her big brown eyes, what an amazing sight.

Her hair long and flowing, moving in the breeze.

As soft and as gentle as the whispers from the trees.

She walks to me, and pulls me into a tight embrace.

But then she slowly looks up with her beautiful face.

She giggles, and her bottom lip she bites.

Oh how I love seeing that brilliant flash of white.

Move in, then a kiss, then another and again.

I am so lucky to call her my bestfriend.

I with her, and her with me.

There's nowhere else i'd rather be.

With her, the time goes flying by.

On this windy night, with the clear sky.

-[insert name here]

2 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! this made me cry, its simply beautiful and majestically romantic, yet you know the boundaries to take, and followed them perfectly.
    its a beautiful piece.
    you've been praised
    love your fan, charlotte ford

    ReplyDelete