Monday, April 14, 2014

I've realized how real life is getting this past week. The things that I have been looking forward to are now scaring me. Really bad. I was excited to be done. High school hasn't been the greatest for me, but now looking back I wish I would have done more. I wish I would have gone to more parties and tried out for more things. But, there's nothing I can do about it now. We are graduating. I am graduating. Not only from high school, but from childhood. That is the final step into adulthood. We'll all have to move out and live on our own. That freaks me out. I used to think I was ready, but now all I want to do it stop time. Rewind, and live it all again. But I can't. As much as I want to do that I know I will never be able to. Maybe I am ready for this. Maybe it is time for me to grow up and be independent. It's time for all of us to. I guess that is pretty exciting.We all get to move on to the next stage of life together. Good luck to all. I wish you all the very best. We are going our separate ways in about a month, and we are ready for the adventure life has for us. 
Sincerely,
[insert name here]

No comments:

Post a Comment