Sunday, April 27, 2014

Just because you know who I am now, doesn't mean I'm going to stop writing. I want to show you who I am, how I think, and what I feel. Even with the possibility of you judging me, or hating it just because it was me that wrote it, I don't care. I just want to be me. I want you to be you, and I just want everyone to be real. Now we have that chance. Don't stop writing your feelings or what you think just because some people know who you are now. That shouldn't change anything, even though it probably does. You shouldn't care. Your writing is beautiful. You are beautiful. I am not one to judge. Never have been. We all have made our share of mistakes and still do. We have different weaknesses, strengths, likes, dislikes... but that is what makes us beautiful. Now instead of praising a pen name, we can actually praise each other. That is the way it should be, and the way it should always be. [insert name here]...[Kira Hannemann]

No comments:

Post a Comment