Sunday, February 16, 2014

The graduation from CRAYONS to colored pencils was a big change.
I can't imagine how big of a change the graduation from high school to college will be.

I remember having the big pack of CRAYONS with the sharpener on the back. I would keep them in perfect order and make sure I always had every single one. Now I can't even keep track of a single pencil. 

I miss my CRAYONS. I miss the waxy feeling I would get on my fingers after I colored. 

Everything is different now. When I pick up CRAYONS I'm reminded of the change. I'm reminded of the memories. 

I'm scared to graduate. I was scared to graduate to colored pencils too, but now I'm ready for the change. Thanks to my CRAYONS I've learned that good things come and go, but the memories will always stay with us.


No comments:

Post a Comment