Sunday, February 2, 2014

Dear diary,

there are times when life feels like too much to handle. 

Constantly making wrong decisions just keeps adding up. One bad 

thing after another makes it almost impossible. But I don't want 

to sounds like every other person anymore. I don't want to sound 

like the sad songs on the radio. I realize now that bad and 

tragic things happen to everyone. People die. We break down. We 

judge ourselves and others. We fall and stay down. Everyone makes 

mistakes. No one is the same. We have different interests, 

strengths, and weaknesses. But we all have this one thing in 

common...

 We are only human.

But that should not stop us from seeing 

happiness and love. 

When I fall I will stand

When it rains I will dance

When I make a wrong decision I will learn.

When I judge I will stop.

When I fail I will try.

When I'm hurt I will love.

That is my promise to myself. So diary, thank you for 

listening to a human with hope. 

Sincerely,

[insert YOUR name here] 

1 comment:

  1. I don't even know what to say. You just deserve a comment because that was awesome.

    ReplyDelete